These terms and conditions govern your use of this site. Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site.
Bettingdev.com may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
BETTING SOFTWARES FOR SALE (BETTING BOTS)
Your computer configuration, operation system and installed software must comply with our technical requirements that currently are:
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows Server 2003; Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
* Processor: 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent
* Memory: To 1 GB from 4GB recommended (everything depends of the bot)
* Disk Space Requirements: 50MB
* Screen Resolution: 1280×720 (minimum)
Prerequisites: You must have a Betfair Account (you must agree to BetFair’s Terms and Conditions listed on their web site) and a subscription to Gruss Software (Betting Assistant) (version 22.214.171.124 or higher); Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (already included in Windows 7 and Windows 8) – If you have purchased Soccer Supervisor, you will need also a subscription to InplayTRADING.
You can install and run ONE Betting Software (Betting Bot) on ONE computer at any one time.
Each Betting Software (Betting Bot) is sold as a one-time license fee for the version that is current.
One licence = One computer.
UPDATES & UPGRADES:
Update are not mandatory and they are free for the current version of the Betting Software (Betting Bot). If you want to upgrade to the latest version, you will have to pay additional fees.
Support is included with every purchase of the current version.
YOU MAY NOT:
– Permit other individuals to use our Betting Softwares (Betting Softwares) or those of our partners developed by Bettingdev.com
– Modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, resell, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code, license and/or our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) or these one of our partners developed by Bettingdev.com. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
– Create derivative works based on our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) or these one of our partners developed by Bettingdev.com.
– Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Betting Softwares.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Betting Softwares shall remain with Bettingdev.com. Our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) are protected by international copyright treaties.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF USERS OF OUR BETTING SOFTWARES
– Users of our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) shall accept responsibility for running any kind of third-party software and/or service that may prevent our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) from running. These may include anti-virus, firewall, proxy, content-analyzing software and hardware.
– Users of our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) shall accept responsibility for the change of their system configuration that may lead to our Betting Softwares’ (Betting Bots’) inability to function.
– Users of our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) shall accept responsibility for complying with their local laws, authorities’ instructions and other directives that may prohibit and/or partly block BetFair’s or our Betting Softwares’ (Betting Bots’) functioning.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) need third parties such as Betfair API or different data to run. Bettingdev.com cannot be responsible for any faults, failures, errors, or issues relating to the operation of third party software/site nor for the availability of updates and upgrades.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) are provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) is borne by you.
Should the Betting Software (Betting Bots) prove defective, you and not Bettingdev.com assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
BETTINGDEV.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INABILITY TO USE OUR BETTING SOFTWARES, EVEN IF BETTINGDEV.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
BETTING SOFTWARES DELIVERY
Our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) are downloadable after purchase. Then, when you execute the application for the first time, you will need to enter the activation key that you will receive after having sent the request by e-mail. If you do not receive an email containing the product key within a few hours after the order, you may to check your junk folder. If the e-mail is not there, please open a ticket.
CUSTOM BETTING SOFTWARE
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES
– All quotations provided by Bettingdev.com are valid for a period of 15 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be requested again.
– All quotations are required to be accepted and returned by e-mail to Bettingdev.com within the 15 day period from date of issuance.
– All quoted prices include analysis, development, tests and technical support.
– All quotations provided by Bettingdev.com, require a 70% deposit upon acceptance.
– The development of the quoted application will start once the first deposit has been received by Bettingdev.com
– Final payment must be done 5 days after the delivery of the application. In the event of delay in payment for more than 5 days the applicant will not be entitled to any Technical Support or Development Support and the product key will be deactivated.
– In the event of delay in payment for more than 15 days, Bettingdev.com will cease the release of the quoted application which will then become the property of Bettingdev.com. As such, and as with other of its properties, Bettingdev.com may choose to offer the application on its website for public acquisition and use.
– All quotations provided by Bettingdev.com, do not include any source code.
– All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by Bettingdev.com, solely remains the property of Bettingdev.com.
– Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by Bettingdev.com for the quoted application is not allowed.
– Any improvement requested by the applicant after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. A new quotation for these change will be sent.
– Bettingdev.com will not accept responsibility for any change performed by the applicant or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
COMPLETION OF WORK
– All timeframes offered by Bettingdev.com to the applicant are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not afford Bettingdev.com the luxury of specifying definite timeframes.
– Bettingdev.com will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the applicant in the quotation. However, Bettingdev.com will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the applicant if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe (note, above, the difficulty in specifying clear timeframes in a development environment).
– There will be no refund if Bettingdev.com has allocated resources and started work on a cancelled project.
MARKETFEEDER PRO TRIGGER DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
To receive a quote for a MarketFeeder Pro trigger, fill in the contact information as the service only covers requests to make a specific trigger you should describe your system as precisely as possible. We will come back to you very quickly to give you an exact quote.
After acceptance and payment from you, our team will produce your betting system in a trigger that includes all the required variables you have asked for so that you can set it up exactly as you wanted.
Note that in no case do we test your strategy nor is our prosecution of it to be deemed as an endorsement of its efficacy.
The quote given includes analysis, programming, technical tests, PDF manual and technical support (available 7 days a week via e-mail and Teamviewer).
Estimated delivery date: between 2 and 5 days after payment
Payment: 100% at acceptance of the quote – ONE TIME
UK VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER (UK VPS)
Bettingdev.com uses Paypal payment processor. Subscribers may submit a payment by using the balance of their Paypal account. Bettingdev.com accepts payments from Verifed and from Unverified Paypal accounts, which generally means that the subscribers may either use the funds on the credit/debit card attached to Paypal (verified paypal) or the balance on his PayPal account (Unverified) to submit payment for the services provided by Bettingdev.com.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND
Bettingdev.com provides a 7 day money back guarantee for new account registrations (refunds for renewed accounts are not available). Just contact us within seven days of VPS set up and your payment will be returned (However, our seven day Money Back Guarantee does not apply if you use our UK VPS service to test our bots or triggers and then cancel when trials are finished).
If you do not wish to continue with the subscription then you should manually cancel it from your Paypal account within the 7 day period before the end of your subscription. After this period no refund can be considered.
Once your subscription is canceled, no further recurring payment on your account will be made and then a final confirmation will be sent by e-mail. All files, settings and any other information related to the subscriber account will be removed from Bettingdev.com servers. We recommend that you do a backup of your files before the end of your period subscription.
LATE PAYMENT POLICY
All subscriptions are renewed according to the dates subscriber was first activated on. If a Paypal payment is skipped Bettingdev.com remove the UK VPS access of the subscriber and a notice by e-mail is automatically sent to request a manual payment (to restore the access before 5 days). Paypal will try to process a skipped payment 5 days later and if it goes through your access is restored. If you have manually paid before Paypal try to process 5 days later to the payment skipped, you must cancel the skipped one in order to avoid double charges.
With the exception of any free license(s) that may have been provided as an offer with your UK VPS Plan, our UK VPS does not include the licence(s) of softwares you want to run on our UK VPS. You have to order this (these) licence(s) from the seller(s) of the software(s) you choose to host on our UK VPS. For example, a subscriber to Plan B will enjoy free use of “Profit Simulator“ while they remain a subscriber to Plan B but would have to pay for “TheBetEngine software“ from TheBetEngine site if he wants to run this software on our UK VPS.
Note that our Technical Support is available for any technical issue of our products/services and for any work if necessary to fix the issue as quick as possible. We try to reply to all queries within 24/7. Support is provided by our Advanced Ticket System, e-mail or chat on line for Pre-Sale Support, General Questions, Sales/Billing Support & Technical Support for Automated Bots, Custom Software, MarketFeeder Triggers, Betting Tools and Bettingdev UK VPS.
Our main form of technical support is offered by our team mainly via our Advanced Ticket Support. We know that our Betting Softwares will work on 90-95% of the computer or VPS right off the bat but, given the variety of configurations that exist, there is always going to be that 5-10% where we may have to work with you using Teamviewer on your computer or VPS to install and configure the problem Betting Software. Happily most installations work smoothly but, on the rare occasions where we do have to provide customized assistance and intervention then we have to levy a flat rate charge of £25 for a Teamviewer Session.
As software engineers, confidentiality is part of our job. This is required for any project no matter what it is. No information you provide to us will be disclosed or reused for the creation of a betting solution: MarketFeeder Pro Trigger, Custom Betting Software or Money Management.
Bettingdev.com is not responsible for any losses incurred by buying our products or services. It is impossible to offer guarantees of any financial gains. Betting can be very risky and users of our Betting Softwares should only speculate with money that they can comfortably afford to lose, and should ensure that the risks involved are fully understood, seeking advice if necessary.
Be responsible about gambling.
Historical results are simply records for the particular systems managed by Bettingdev.com, and these are not predictions of future results. If the results of any bets or trades are not as expected, then we cannot accept the liability for this, as it is based on our subjective opinion of what we thought was going to occur. If you choose to place a bet or trade, then this is your choice and you must accept responsibility for your own actions. Bettingdev.com can only provide its services and/or products to people over the legal age for trading in their respective locations, and also in countries where online trading is permitted. If we suspect you may be acting contrary to these legal requirements, then you are not permitted to use our service or products.
All payments made to Bettingdev.com are final for all products or services (except VPS – 7 day money back guarantee). Please note that refunds will not be given if you simply change your mind, or if you are not pleased with the results of our Betting Softwares, triggers, selections, tips or strategies.
Within the Bettingdev.com forum you shall conduct yourself in a professional and civil manner, anybody failing to do so will have their forum membership removed and their posts deleted. A reminder, the forum is not a place for Technical Support. This is a Community Forum that allows Bettors/Traders interact with their colleagues, other Bettors/Traders, share ideas and experience with our products or talk strategies.
CHANGES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Changes to our Terms and Conditions will be made without direct notification. It is your responsibility to ensure you check for changes in Terms and Conditions.