These terms and conditions govern your use of this site. Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site.
Bettingdev.com may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
BETTING SOFTWARES FOR SALE (BETTING BOTS)
Your computer configuration, operation system and installed software must comply with our technical requirements that currently are:
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2016 DC
* Processor: 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent
* Memory: To 1 GB from 4GB recommended (the actual requirement will relate to the bot(s) installed).
* Disk Space Requirements: 50MB
* Screen Resolution: 1280×720 (minimum)
Prerequisites: You must have a Betfair Account (you must agree to BetFair’s Terms and Conditions listed on their web site) and a subscription to Gruss Software (Betting Assistant) (version 18.104.22.168 or higher); Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (already included in Windows 7 and Windows 8) – If you have purchased Soccer Supervisor 2 Pro, you will need also a subscription to InplayTRADING.
You can install and run ONE Betting Software (Betting Bot) on ONE computer at any one time.
Each Betting Software (Betting Bot) is sold as a one-time license, monthly plan or 7-day plan.
One licence = One computer.
UPDATES & UPGRADES:
Updates and upgrades are free (included in the sale price of betting bots).
YOU MAY NOT:
– Permit other individuals to use our Betting Softwares (Betting Softwares) or those of our partners developed by Bettingdev.com
– Modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, resell, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code, license and/or our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) or those of our partners developed by Bettingdev.com. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
– Create derivative works based on our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) or these one of our partners developed by Bettingdev.com.
– Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Betting Softwares.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Betting Softwares shall remain with Bettingdev.com. Our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) are protected by international copyright treaties.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF USERS OF OUR BETTING SOFTWARES
– Users of our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) shall accept responsibility for running any kind of third-party software and/or service that may prevent our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) from running. These may include anti-virus, firewall, proxy, content-analyzing software and hardware.
– Users of our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) shall accept responsibility for the change of their system configuration that may lead to our Betting Softwares’ (Betting Bots’) inability to function.
– Users of our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) shall accept responsibility for complying with their local laws, authorities’ instructions and other directives that may prohibit and/or partly block BetFair’s or our Betting Softwares’ (Betting Bots’) functioning.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) need third parties such as Betfair API or different data to run. Bettingdev.com cannot be responsible for any faults, failures, errors, or issues relating to the operation of third party software/site nor for the availability of updates and upgrades.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) are provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) is borne by you.
Should the Betting Software (Betting Bots) prove defective, you and not Bettingdev.com assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
BETTINGDEV.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INABILITY TO USE OUR BETTING SOFTWARES, EVEN IF BETTINGDEV.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
BETTING SOFTWARES DELIVERY
Our Betting Softwares (Betting Bots) are downloadable after purchase. Then, when you execute the application for the first time, you will need to enter the activation key that you will receive after having sent the request by e-mail. If you do not receive an email containing the product key within a few hours after the order, you may to check your junk folder. If the e-mail is not there, please open a ticket.
CUSTOM BETTING SOFTWARE
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES
– All quotations provided by Bettingdev.com are valid for a period of 15 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be requested again.
– All quotations are required to be accepted and returned by e-mail to Bettingdev.com within the 15 day period from date of issuance.
– All quoted prices include analysis, development, tests and technical support.
– For big projects, payment plans can be considered.
– The development of the quoted application will start once the first deposit has been received by Bettingdev.com
– Final payment must be done 7 days after the delivery of the application. In the event of delay in payment for more than 7 days the applicant will not be entitled to any Technical Support or Development Support and the product key will be deactivated.
– In the event of delay in payment for more than 15 days, Bettingdev.com will cease the release of the quoted application which will then become the property of Bettingdev.com. As such, and as with other of its properties, Bettingdev.com may choose to offer the application on its website for public acquisition and use.
– All quotations provided by Bettingdev.com, do not include any source code.
– All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by Bettingdev.com, solely remains the property of Bettingdev.com.
– Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by Bettingdev.com for the quoted application is not allowed.
– Any improvement requested by the applicant after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. A new quotation for these change will be sent.
– Bettingdev.com will not accept responsibility for any change performed by the applicant or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
COMPLETION OF WORK
– All timeframes offered by Bettingdev.com to the applicant are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not afford Bettingdev.com the luxury of specifying definite timeframes.
– Bettingdev.com will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the applicant in the quotation. However, Bettingdev.com will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the applicant if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe (note, above, the difficulty in specifying clear timeframes in a development environment).
– There will be no refund if Bettingdev.com has allocated resources and started work on a cancelled project.
MARKETFEEDER PRO TRIGGER DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
To receive a quote for a MarketFeeder Pro trigger, fill in the contact information as the service only covers requests to make a specific trigger you should describe your system as precisely as possible. We will come back to you very quickly to give you an exact quote.
After acceptance and payment from you, our team will produce your betting system in a trigger that includes all the required variables you have asked for so that you can set it up exactly as you wanted.
Note that in no case do we test your strategy nor is our prosecution of it to be deemed as an endorsement of its efficacy.
The quote given includes analysis, programming, technical tests, PDF manual and technical support (available 7 days a week via e-mail and Teamviewer).
Estimated delivery date: between 2 and 5 days after payment
Payment: 100% at acceptance of the quote – ONE TIME
UK VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER (UK VPS)
INDEMNITY AND USE OF SERVICE
In no event Bettingdev.com cannot be held liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from our UK VPS hosting services, content written or financial loss arising out of its use. Bettingdev.com cannot be held responsible for, including but not limited to: downtime for any reason, data loss, breaches or attacks to our network and service, hardware or server failure, maintenance periods, termination of cancelled accounts etc. Although we store daily backup files off the UK server, it is up to you to download backups from your UK VPS desktop. We make no guarantee that any backups we do make can be fully restored or be useable when restored.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICE (Suspension of Accounts).
We reserve the right to cancel any UK VPS account, for any reason deemed reasonable by us – with proper notification as outlined below:
- Repeatedly or consistently violating our Acceptable Usage policy
- Repeated payment failures
- Run programs which violate our Acceptable Content policy
- Using our UK VPS as an email server to solicit unwanted emails or spam, or to launch attacks or malicious files.
- Using our UK VPS to cause harm, tamper with, or disrupt service to our server, network, or clients.
- Violations and attempted violations of system & network security.
- Running of programs on our servers that aren’t specifically designed to betting.
- Abuse in any way including written or verbal threats and profanity.
When your account has been cancelled by us, it means we no longer provide UK VPS hosting services to you. It also means we have made every attempt to contact you, and those attempts have been ignored or failed.
We may also cancel accounts immediately, which pose a threat to our network or security. These are listed above under Suspension of Accounts (reasons 3 to 6).
Once your account is cancelled, we are under no obligation to provide UK VPS service, store your files or account access.
If you cancel your UK VPS subscription, it is your responsibility to download backup files.
Bettingdev.com can not be held liable for removal of any program or files from a cancelled account – no exceptions.
Our UK VPS does not include the licence(s) of softwares you want to run on our UK VPS. However, you should note that Plans may include certain licenses so that the softwares you run might influence your choice of plan:
Gold Plan includes licenses for Profit Simulator, Soccer Supervisor 2 Pro, Malbot Horse Racing, Spikey Soccer, Spikey Tennis, GoodBet HR/DRS and Betting Assistant.
VIP Plan includes license for Profit Simulator.
Standard Plan includes license for Profit Simulator.
These licenses are included as long as you remain a subscriber to the eligible plan.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SUBSCRIPTION
PAYMENT METHOD AND CANCELLATIONS
Your monthly or yearly subscription for Bettingdev.com products will start when Bettingdev.com confirms your payment and will continue for a period of the plan purchased. When you purchase a monthly or yearly subscription, auto-renew is automatically selected in your Bettingdev Account. At the end of the subscription period, you will automatically be signed up and billed for an additional subscription term of 1 month or 1 year at then-current pricing. If you do not wish your subscription to auto-renew, you may cancel your subscription in your Betingdev Account (My Subscriptions) prior to the end of your current subscription term. Once your subscription is cancelled, no further recurring payment on your account will be made and then a final confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
LATE PAYMENT POLICY
All subscriptions are renewed according to the dates on which the subscription was first activated. If we aren’t able to take successful payment from your Paypal account on the date your payment renewal is due, you will receive an email advising that your Bettingdev monthly or yearly subscription payment failed and that your access has been suspended. During the next three days after payment failure three attempts will be made to try to charge for subscription renewal. However, if these three attempts are unsuccessful we will cancel your subscription without notification.
This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from Bettingdev.com for our products and/or services. We fully support all products and services made by bettingdev.com and we have two levels of support: FREE and PAID. While we are available to support you with any difficulties in installing our betting bot (Installation Help Service” included with Bot Monthly Plan and Bot Lifetime License), after you have got it up and running you may wish to subscribe to our technical support service for ongoing support and more. We always strive our best to find a solution to every problem.
FREE SUPPORT (support included in the products/services such as GoodBet HR, Profit Simulator, Custom Application, Custom Trigger, UK/IRE Daily Races Service, GTS Services and UK VPS).
For theses products and services we provide a basic level of support through our ticket system or by e-mail and includes the following:
– Answering questions about features and functions of products and services
– Solve issue and bugs in a proactive maner
– Despite the fact that the UK VPS benefits from free support, as soon as a problem arises, this service is classified as a high priority level.
PAID SUPPORT (High Priority Level)
Paid support is intended only for Betting Bots. Due to time and resource constraints we aren’t able to provide a free support for such products: Soccer Supervisor 2 Pro, Malbot Horse Racing, Spikey Soccer and Spikey Tennis.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN PAID SUPPORT?
Get assistance with reported bugs and issues:
– Technical Team provides proactive assistance to fix issues related to using bots and getting the most value out of their functionalities (by e-mail, support ticket or Teamviewer)
Availability of Technical Team to answer questions about betting bots by email or ticket support like:
– Answer to your specific questions about the features and functionality of the bots
– Provide some guidance on the way the bots are designed
– Answer questions about third party assets or functionality (e.g. betting assistant) bundled with bots, such as how they work and other technical questions.
– Free Support hours are between 10 am and 6 pm (UK Time) Monday – Friday.
– Paid Support hours are between 9 am and 9 pm (UK Time) Monday – Sunday.
– UK VPS enjoy a continue support Monday to Sunday.
ESTIMATED RESPONSE TIME (free and paid support)
We aim to respond to new tickets within 24 support hours for Paid Support and within 72 support hours for Free Support. Please note this is only an estimate and our actual response times may vary depending on support load and we may well take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
Be advised, UK VPS has support as priority number one.
Note that if you run one of our softwares or MFP trigger on a VPS to another provider that, if you have a technical issue and want our intervention, a fee of £25 will be charged (paid or free support).
As software engineers, confidentiality is part of our job. This is required for any project no matter what it is. No information you provide to us will be disclosed or reused for the creation of a betting solution: MarketFeeder Pro Trigger and Custom Betting Software.
Bettingdev.com is not responsible for any losses incurred by buying our products or services. It is impossible to offer guarantees of any financial gains. Betting can be very risky and users of our Betting Softwares should only speculate with money that they can comfortably afford to lose, and should ensure that the risks involved are fully understood, seeking advice if necessary.
Be responsible about gambling.
Historical results are simply records for the particular systems managed by Bettingdev.com, and these are not predictions of future results. If the results of any bets or trades are not as expected, then we cannot accept the liability for this, as it is based on our subjective opinion of what we thought was going to occur. If you choose to place a bet or trade, then this is your choice and you must accept responsibility for your own actions. Bettingdev.com can only provide its services and/or products to people over the legal age for trading in their respective locations, and also in countries where online trading is permitted. If we suspect you may be acting contrary to these legal requirements, then you are not permitted to use our service or products.
Please note that refunds will not be given if you simply change your mind, or if you are not pleased with the results of our Betting Softwares, triggers, selections, tips, strategies or UK VPS. All payments made to Bettingdev.com are final for all products or services.
Within the Bettingdev.com forum you shall conduct yourself in a professional and civil manner, anybody failing to do so will have their forum membership removed and their posts deleted. A reminder, the forum is not a place for Technical Support. This is a Community Forum that allows Bettors/Traders interact with their colleagues, other Bettors/Traders, share ideas and experience with our products or talk strategies.
CHANGES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Changes to our Terms and Conditions will be made without direct notification. It is your responsibility to ensure you check for changes in Terms and Conditions.